Your LABRUYERE leather good is crafted according to the methods of the traditional leatherworkers, with a great demand on the quality and a particular attention on the smallest details. Each handbag is unique and authenticated with a numbered card, witness of its identity. By acquiring a LABRUYERE item, you invest in a luxury good that needs care. Thus, we recommend the following advices:
- To preserve the design and its shape, don’t overload it.
- Avoid exposing the leather to sunlight or humidity over a long period, as well as contacts with perfume and other chemical substances.
- In case of contact with water, gently pat the product with an absorbent cloth, uncoloured and that does not pill.
- When you do not use your handbag, store it carefully in its storage pouch, in preference in an upright position. To make sure a perfect hold, fill the bag with tissue paper, wrap the chain and place them inside to not mark the leather.
- Metal parts may be polished with a soft cloth or a dry chamois. Avoid all chemical products or cleaning products that could alter the finish of metal parts.
- Handbags with a light colour must avoid all contact with dark clothes over a long period that could transfer their colours.