The Chart below details the LABRUYERE policy of personal data and cookies on the website www.labruyere.paris (the " Site"). This Chart is to apply to all informations supplied by you or collected by us during your visit to our Website.LABRUYERE respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of the informations you provide us. By providing your informations and personal data, you consent to us using them, study them and, where appropriate, disclose them in order to process your requests for newsletters, recruitment opportunities, or orders of LABRUYERE products via the Website. Therefore, we encourage you to read this Chart very carefully.
ARTICLE 1: GENERAL INFORMATIONS
Through the Website, you may have to communicate personal data to LABRUYERE especially in the context of the creation of a customer account "My Account", orders for LABRUYERE products, a subscription to our newsletter. Any personal informations you will have to transmit to LABRUYERE for the use of some services is subject, in particular, to the provisions of Law No. 78-17 Data Processing and Freedoms of January 6, 1978 as amended by the Act of 06 Aug. 2004.
In addition, LABRUYERE may be required to collect some informations relating to your navigation on our Website, under the conditions more fully described in the "Cookies" section below.
ARTICLE 2: RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION AND OPPOSITION TO TREATMENT
You have the right to access, rectify, delete your personal information, as well as the possibility to oppose the processing of this data, which you can exercise at any time:
• For the newsletter: by using the unsubscribe link appearing in each e-newsletter addressed to you; by unchecking the option in the section "My Account" - "Information"; or by written request by e-mail to email@example.com
• For an order of LABRUYERE product: in the dedicated section within your personal area "My account"; or by written request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can, more generally, ask any question relating to the management of your personal information on the Website by sending e-mail via the contact form or writing to:
4 bis rue Alexandre Dumas
78100 Saint Germain en Laye - FRANCE
Object: Protection of personal data
ARTICLE 3: MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA BY OUR COMPANY
3.1 Purposes of data collection
Through the Website, LABRUYERE processes the data concerning you which are strictly necessary for the following purposes:
• Execution and tracking of your LABRUYERE product orders made on our website;
• Manage your subscription to the newsletter (subscriptions and unsubscriptions);
• Realization of anonymous statistics on the frequentation of our Website;
• Allow access to certain features of our Website;
• Subject to your prior consent, to provide you with information relating to our company and its business, products and / or services and commercial prospecting messages;
• Realization, with your agreement, of surveys and polls.
The information we collect to ensure these goals, and which are required to respond to your requests (primarily your full name, postal addresses, email addresses and, where appropriate bank details) are identified by an asterisk on collection forms. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
3.2 Data retention
The data are kept for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected:
• For orders of LABRUYERE products: we keep the collected data for the purposes of the execution of your order, then for the time necessary to establish the proof of a right or a contract; these data may be archived in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code relating to the shelf life of books and documents created during commercial activities and the Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded electronically.
• For the management of your subscription to the newsletter: we keep the data as long as your subscription is active. Once we receive your unsubscribe request, we proceed to the deactivation of sending newsletters.
3.3 Recipients of the data
Your personal data are intended for LABRUYERE services concerned by your requests. However:
• When you order a LABRUYERE product on the Website, the personal data you provide in connection with the order are intended for LABRUYERE in charge of executing the order, in accordance with the provisions contained in the General Terms accessible on the Website.
In any case, LABRUYERE only transmits your personal data to a third party when:
• You have given us your prior consent for the sharing of this information, or
• LABRUYERE must share this information with third parties to provide you with the service you request, or
• LABRUYERE is summoned by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to communicate the information.
3.4 Security and confidentiality of the data
LABRUYERE has endeavored to put in place all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or unauthorized third parties having access to them. State-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures, including those relating to information systems, have been introduced.
However, the company does not control all the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users on the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and its operation.
For the technical storage of your personal data, your data will be centralized:
Regarding the Website www.labruyere.paris, excluding headings: at 1&1 (please contact us for more information on this).
ARTICLE 4: COLLECTIONS OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING THIRD PARTIES
• To send a LABRUYERE product to a close: We ask you to indicate the email address as well as the last name, first name, and delivery address of this close to send him the product. These data will only be used for this purpose.
• In all these cases, you make sure and you assure us that the person concerned is already informed that you provide us with personal data concerning him.
ARTICLE 5: YOUR RIGHTS UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION "GDPR"
Please find hereunder a summary of the rights you have about your personal data under the GDPR:
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure/right to be forgotten
• The right to object to direct marketing, including profiling
• The right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent
• The right to object processing based on legitimate interests
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• The right to restriction
• The right ti deactivate Cookies
If you have any questions or would like to exercise your rights above, please contact us by email at email@example.com
You can also contact us via the contact form or writing to:
4 bis rue Alexandre Dumas
78100 Saint Germain en Laye - FRANCE
Object: Protection of personal data - GDPR law
ARTICLE 6: COOKIES AND WITNESSES OF CONNECTION
6.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that can be saved in a dedicated space of the hard drive of your computer equipment in connection with the consultation of a service online thanks to your navigation software. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the period of validity or registration of said cookie.
6.2 Cookies that we issue on our Website
When you connect to our Website, we may be required, subject to your choice, to install various cookies in your Terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your Terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
The cookies that we emit are intended to:
• To establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements composing our Website (headings and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services, as well as the visibility of content we publish;
• To allow or facilitate your navigation on the Website, or to provide you with the online communication services that you request during your navigation, and thus:
• Adapt the presentation of our Website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Website, according to hardware and visualization software or reading that your terminal has;
• Memorize information relating to a form that you have filled in on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Website (subscribed service, contents of a shopping cart, a wishlist etc.);
• To allow you to access the reserved and personal areas of our Website, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
• Implement security measures, such as when you are asked to sign in again to a content or service after a certain amount of time.
6.3 Cookies issued on our Website by third parties
• Cookies issued due to third-party applications integrated to our Website: We may include third-party computer applications on our Website that allow you to share content on our Website with other people or to make known to those other people your views or opinions regarding content on our Website. This is particularly the case of the buttons "Share", "Like", from social networks (such as "Facebook ", "Instagram”, “Twitter" etc). The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you have not used this button during your consultation of our Website. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our Website, just because your account to the social network concerned was activated on your Terminal (open session) during your navigation on our Website. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our Website and associated with the personal data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, including setting up your usage accounts for each of these networks.
• Cookies issued on our Website by third parties: Our Website may contain cookies issued by third parties (communication agency, audience measurement company, etc.) and allowing them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
• To collect navigational information relating to the Terminals consulting our Site, and in particular to measure the effectiveness of our paid referencing campaigns with search engines.
6.4 Your choices regarding cookies
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
• The choices offered to you by your browser: You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your Terminal or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your device.
• The agreement on cookies: The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the Terminal, that it can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices that it are offered by its navigation software. If you have accepted in your browser the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your Terminal. They will be read only by their issuer.
• The refusal of Cookies: If you refuse the registration of cookies in your Terminal, or if you delete those that are saved there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain spaces of our website. This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to identify. This would also be the case when we or our service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. . If necessary, we disclaim all liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from our inability to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
• How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use? For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
6.5 If you share the use of your device with other people
If more than one person uses your device and when the same device has more than one browser software, we can not be sure that the services and advertisements for your device correspond to your own use of that device and not to that of another user of this Terminal.
In this case, sharing with others the use of your Terminal and configuring your browser settings for cookies is your free choice and responsibility.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés at the following address: http://www.cnil.fr.
ARTICLE 7: MODIFICATION OF OUR CHARTER PERSONAL DATA
LABRUYERE may have to modify its Personal Data Chart. We will ensure that you are informed of these changes either by a special mention on our Website, or by a personalized warning especially in the context of our sending newsletters.